Friday, August 27, 2010

Kuruthippunal!

When Shiju (our friend and guide in to the Elanjippara forests) daringly crossed the rivulet, the award-winning stunt of the Tamil film Kuruthippunal splashed back in my mind. The boulders in the rivulet were mossy and slippery and a flip of your feet could be fatal. And these seasonal rivulets can be too deceptive at times.
A snap from my trek in to the Elanjippara Forests, Marottichal, Thrissur.
Share/Bookmark

2 ►©mments:

yousufpa August 28, 2010 at 4:59 AM  

തെന്നി വീഴാത്തൊരു ജന്മം

Aricat September 3, 2010 at 2:37 AM  

Glad to know that lush green forest area exists in my native district. Nice photos, Rana.

Blog Archive

this is my photo-work book- an intimate place where i post any thing my camera captures.




rainforezt's  album on Photobucket

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP